Thursday, December 25, 2008

San Francisco to Las Vegas

So, I had to go to San Fran to take care of some business and took this opportunity to take time to take some photos. After San Fran, I headed down to Las Vegas to meet some family members for Christmas. So in 3 days, I drove 1400 miles, with 800 exposures, and here are some samples from the trip.
For more pictures besides the ones displayed below, please visit http://photo.net/photos/junsong


Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach
--------------------------------------------------------------

The only photo I was able to take on Baker Beach after dark before I got kicked off by the ranger
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Houses are soo beautiful in San Fran!!! I want one!
---------------------------------------------------

Paris, France?? Not, viva Las Vegas!! I think the Eiffel tower looks better in Vegas than in France


1 comment:

sasha said...

you bring so much life to your photographs. i am in aw.